Wireless USB Pinhole Camera
This 2.4GHz wireless pinhole camera can transmit live colour video with sound directly to your PC. Simply place the camera at the location you wish to observe and plug the receiver into an available USB port. The provided CCTV software can record at 30 frames / second straight onto your hard drive. The software features motion detection and allows remote viewing over the internet. Over 24hrs of full motion video can be recorded onto a standard 20GB hard drive.
The receiver also has a standard phono output that can be connected directly to a TV or Video for viewing / recording purposes.
The built in transmitter has a range of approx 75m, dependant on obstacles, and is powerful enough to ensure picture quality remains excellent through walls, ceilings and floors. The camera has a resolution of 380 lines and can be run off either a 9V battery or the AC power adaptor provided.
- 2.4GHz Wireless operation
- USB output for PC and AV output for TV, Video etc.
- Small size for discreet observation & portability
- Channel-scan function for multi-camera operation
- 75m transmission distance without obstacles
- Supports Windows 98/Me/2000/XP
- Bundled with security software
- High speed MPEG4 compression support real time image output
- Built-in microphone for audio monitoring
- Support MSN Messenger
- Camera dimensions: 21 x 19 x 19mm
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows 98 or later - 350MHz CPU / 128MB RAM